»

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Howdy Folks! Here are some pictures of the family we took....just thought I would share! :)

My grandparents and all the grandkids....well, right now :)

My Aunt K and I :) (my hair got caught) My Mommy and Daddy :) (this is like the only "serious" picture we got of him) My Aunt K and Nathaniel ;)

Me and My brothers :)

My Dad and his Sisters :)

My brothers, cousins and I My grandparents and their Kiddos :) My grandma and I (i am the only grand daughter :) :) Yours truly and my grandmother
Lol! My grandpa keeps picking on my "giant hair" :) He says "You look like you had brain surgery" one time and then another time he said "I am gonna call you Sis. Bee Hive". I said "Why do that?" He said "Cause it looks like you are wearing a Bee Hive!" He also calls me "Sis. Big Lips" because of the picture above. :) Anyhow, gotta go get ready for church in the AM. Tootles for now! :) "You'll Thank me LATER!"

0 comments :